- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Reception and Administrative Support (Full Time)
Reception and Administrative Support
APC Ltd is an award-winning and rapidly growing science and technology-driven pharmaceutical process research company. In the space of 6 years, we have pioneered innovation in the sector and we now partner with 8 of the top-10 pharma and 5 of the top-10 biotech firms in the world.
From our world-class facility, we offer specialised chemical and process engineering solutions. Powered by novel technology and world-class scientific research, we help companies accelerate the development & launch of their medicines. Our rapid growth has come from a commitment to excellence, a drive to innovate and the desire to develop a challenging, creative and rewarding environment for our team.
APC is currently looking to appoint a person who will work in administrative support providing reception cover, some financial support for invoicing and a range of other office supports.
- Provide general administrative support, assist with purchasing, order/restock of office and kitchen supplies as needed.
- Provide administrative support to the financial team by assisting with invoice management.
- Manage reception including visitors – including logging in of visitors and various deliveries
- Manage meeting rooms for staff and events.
- Assist in the management of visitor groups with room management,
- Help to organise office and office events i.e. Travel and Hotel accommodation.
- Can act on own initiative, referring complicated situations to the Manager
- Support HR with the management of interviews, clients, interview room preparation.
- Positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment & motivation
- Strong team- working and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and respond accordingly.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience of office administration
- Demonstrable IT capability with Proficiency with MS Office including excel
- Knowledge of financial packages would be advantageous.
If you believe you have the capability required and the interest in being part of this dynamic rapidly growing organisation, we would love to talk to you. The closing date for applications is Monday 19th March 2018.