- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Financial Accountant (Full Time)
Principal Duties and Objectives
Reporting to the Financial Controller the successful candidate will be working within a highly flexible team, covering a range of duties as required to ensure seamless delivery of the Finance & Office Administration function's responsibilities, including:
- Day to day management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ledgers
- Expense management and provide oversight on procurement controls
- Responsibility for ensuring data controls and accuracy across GL accounts
- Bank Reconciliations across multi-currency accounts
- Co-ordinating month end closeouts within strict reporting deadlines.
- Reconcile Group Inter Company transactions and issuing monthly Inter Company Management Charges
- Provide support to the FC in preparation of Monthly Management Accounts & Quarterly Board Packs
- Preparation of Budgetary Control Reports for review with CxO’s, Directors & Functional Managers.
- Revenue Returns
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial analytics as required
- Assist with the year-end audit process
- Supporting the Administration Manager with clerical and office management duties
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in similar role
- A highly driven, self-motivated, analytical and detailed orientated individual
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong Financial System knowledge and IT proficiency.
- Ability to disseminate information to management and director groups.
- The ability to manage a number of conflicting tasks/projects at the same time
- The ability to meet weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a “Can do” attitude and self-initiative
How to apply
Suitable candidates should submit a CV and a Cover Letter by close of business on Wednesday 08th January 2020.
The salary is negotiable and dependent on the experience of the successful candidate.
APC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at APC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regards to gender, ethnicity, age, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by Irish law.
Similar vacancies arising in the coming 6 months may be filled from this group of applicants.