- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Marketing Executive (Full Time)
APC Ltd is an award-winning and rapidly growing pharmaceutical process research company, with headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. In the space of 5 years, our science and technology driven solutions have pioneered innovation in the sector, and we now partner with 8 of the top-10 pharma and 5 of the top-10 biotech firms in the world.
From our world-class facility, our highly capable and qualified team delivers specialised chemical and process engineering solutions. Powered by novel technology and world-class scientific research, we help companies accelerate the development & launch of their medicines.
Our rapid growth has come from a commitment to excellence, a drive to innovate and the desire to develop a challenging, creative and rewarding environment for our team.
Supporting our continued growth, we have a requirement for a marketing executive to support our sales operations team. If you are interested in a career with a dynamic & innovative team, we’d love to hear from you.
Principal Duties and Objectives
- Develop a strong understanding of APC’s target market
- Develop and maintain the company’s multi-channel marketing strategy to achieve: generating awareness, lead generation, and building a brand
- Own and manage the structure, content and performance of the APC website.
- Drive and test website content for click-through, signups and other trackable metrics
- Build audience(s): email lists, LinkedIn followers, Salesforce contact base
- Assist commercial and technical leadership with development of marketing content
- Use analytics to track and monitor website performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Experienced in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience in driving new business through marketing programs
- Ability to work with business systems to interrogate data & issue insightful reports
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Self-motivated with demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent technical communications skills
- Ability to disseminate information to directors
- Experience in email marketing, digital prospecting, salesforce & linkedin.
- Understanding of how to build and engage audiences via these platforms
- Good understanding of content building techniques: copywriting, video, audio, etc.
- Wordpress CMS & Salesforce CRM skills are preferable, but not essential
How to apply
If you believe you have the experience, skills and drive to succeed in this exciting role, please submit a CV and a Cover Letter by close of business 17th January 2020.
APC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at APC are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regards to gender, ethnicity, age, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other status protected by Irish Law.