- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Post Production Supervisor Dublin (Contract)
Brown Bag Films are actively seeking a unique Post Production Supervisor to join our in house Post Production team in the heart of Dublin.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE: The Post Production Supervisor is a vital role within the Post Production Team. Reporting to the Post Production Manager, this role involves daily prioritisation of tasks and briefing for post personnel on specific high visibility productions. Our Post Production Supervisor will embrace cultivating a culture of high standard delivery as part of a unique and innovative studio.
Summary of the role:
- Daily prioritisation of tasks and briefing for post personnel on project.
- Delegating tasks to Assistant or Coordinator if one is assigned to the project.
- Check that assistant is updating the daily KPD Updates.
- Post Schedules Updates/Flags.
- Compile reports to Post Manager and Producer.
- Produce weekly Stats for Production Team.
- Contribute to weekly Post Production and Production meetings
- Oversee Post Co-ordinator liaising with in-house departments for footage and files.
- Assist Post Coordinator team on projects when necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supervising in a post-production environment.
- Solid working knowledge of CG animation workflow.
- Experience in episodic post production deliveries significant.
- Experience working with international broadcasters including track record in successful delivery
- Excellent organisational skills with proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent scheduling skillset
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills and desire to work as part of a growing, multitalented team.
Contract: Fixed Term
This is an equal employment opportunity
BROWN BAG FILMS are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios. After 21 years in business, their Dublin-based headquarters continue to produce cutting-edge animation for the international market, bagging numerous awards along the way. These include Oscar® nominations for Give Up Yer Aul Sins (2002), Granny O’Grimm’s Sleeping Beauty (2010), four Emmy® awards for Peter Rabbit (2014), and a host of BAFTA, Emmy® and Annie nominations for their hit shows Octonauts, Doc McStuffins, Bing and Henry Hugglemonster.
BROWN BAG FILMS' much-loved TV shows are viewed by millions of children worldwide and include Doc McStuffins, Henry Hugglemonster, Peter Rabbit, Bing, Olivia, Noddy in Toyland, and Octonauts. Their most recent production is the animated pre-school series The Stinky & Dirty Show for Amazon Studios which premiered on Amazon Prime in January 2015 as part of the Amazon Pilots Season. With a second office in LA, and a newly opened third facility in the UK implementing a long form 2D animation pipeline, BROWN BAG FILMS are committed to producing the highest-quality, cross-platform animation with strong stories and engaging characters.
Founded in 1994 by Cathal Gaffney and Darragh O'Connell, BROWN BAG FILMS have worked with some of the world’s biggest entertainment names, including Disney, Nickelodeon, BBC, Chorion, Silvergate Media and Amazon Studios. BROWN BAG FILMS recently partnered with publishing house Scholastic UK to jointly develop publishing and animated content for children’s audiences. In 2015 BROWN BAG FILMS announced their acquisition by 9 Story Media Group, a leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning content for young audiences around the world.
The studio is among the most technically-advanced in the world, with full animation, picture and audio post-production facilities in-house. Their motto is simple: 'We love animation'. In fact, they love it so much they trademarked it: 'WE LOVE ANIMATION™.’