- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Client Success Manager (Full Time)
California, CA, US
Job Title: Client Success Manager
Reports to: Head of Client Success
Location: West Coast, USA
Purpose: Assisting clients better manage their regulatory obligations and develop better processes to do so. The consultant’s role involves performing Client engagements on-line, or at Client sites, meetings or workshops and facilitating Clients to scope such projects. A key element of the consultants role will also be assisting the Business Development Team in the pre-sales activity where more technical product knowledge is required.
KRA 1: Business Development Support - Mostly Pre Sale
- Provide support to the Business Development Team in more complex Client Solutions
- Attend Client Meetings, both remotely and on site, with the Business Development Team member
- Elements of the post Sales Implementation Process may begin at the Pre-Sales Stage including Client Workshops diagnosing needs / challenges / processes
KRA2: C2P Implementation - Analysis Phase
- Implementation’ aims to ‘match’ the capabilities of our compliance knowledge management tool - C2P to the needs of the client’s organization. The consultant’s role involves performing Client engagements on-line, or at Client site meetings or workshops and facilitating Clients to scope a project:
- Establish how the Client’s current Standard & Regulatory (S&R) product compliance process works and what resources/people/experience/expertise and responsibilities are in place
- Define Client process goals in conjunction with Client
- Decide what challenges should be addressed in the context of the Client’s corporate goals
- Of the issues needing addressing, defining which of these can C2P best address
- Map requirements and available resources and expertise to C2P process
- Work through configuration options ‘live’ on the system, evaluating options
- Establish how best to implement work flow steps to suit Client’s organization and staff roles
- Explore any (C2P) reporting requirements, including management reporting needs
- Definition and development of consulting offerings, development of concepts, models and approaches to solving client needs
- Reporting on the findings of workshops or other engagements
- Description/diagram of Client processes.
KRA3: C2P Implementation - Implementation Phase
- Configuring C2P to meet Client’s needs.
- Training / presenting to users.
- Giving feedback and input into the future development of the C2P tool.
KRA4: C2P Implementation - Adoption and Metrics Phase
- Assist and influence clients to ‘Embed’ C2P in their organization and so derive maximum value from their investment.
- Work closely with the Account Manager for your assigned Clients
KRA 5: Internal Process Improvement
- Participate in the development of policies procedures and processes to drive reduction of costs and / or increase in revenue/ profit
- Ensure best practice is leveraged across the Client Success Team and that each member of the Team contributes to increasing the overall team knowledge.
KRA 6: Collaboration with Others
- Training of others in other departments when required.
- Responding to support requests from Business Development Managers to assist with a sale. This is a growth environment
- Inputting on development of C2P.
- Input in the development of other C&R offerings e.g. Managed Services
Demonstration of Values
All employees should continually promote legacy of Company Culture through demonstrating its values –
- Working Together
Prior Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, in a technical or business field.
- Previous experience implementing Enterprise Systems or Technical Sales or equivalent [Ideally in a SaaS environment]
- Experience in Demo & Training of Entreprise Systems to Clients onsite and remotely
- Experience in group facilitation to work out processes, implementation steps, integration issues ec with prospective clients highly desireable
- Experience in a compliance and regulatory environment is highly desirable
Relationship building & Team
Works collaboratively with and leads others. Demonstrates commitment to achieve group objectives. Recognizes others’ performance. Understands the needs and goals of others, adapting own views and behaviours when appropriate. Develops solid and lasting relationships with Clients who trust Company; professional yet warm and approachable.
Communication Written and verbal
Articulate in communicating their views, builds and develops rapport through conversation and written communication, a good listener. Ability to communicate plans and proposals.. Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients through excellent listening skills, questioning skills and empathy where required. Understands issues from client point of view and tailor approach accordingly; communicates this understanding. Excellent report writing skills
Demonstrates a commercial understanding of how the business operates and client needs. Commercially astute & aware of current activity and able to identify new opportunities. Puts energy where it will be rewarded commercially.
Attention to Detail
Error free proposals and emails and general written communication. A keen eye for professional presentation. Doesn’t miss small but important details with clients.
Self Motivated and
Focused on achieving targets and increasing revenue. Demonstrates they know how to close a sale. Highly motivated to achieve and exceeds goals/ results; enjoys challenging and demanding goals; High energy levels, positive attitude, invests energy in role. Strives to be the best in field; Can handle pressure well; Remains positive and optimistic when set backs occur.
Plans and organizes time, resources, work effectively and efficiently. Demonstrates the ability to plan ahead and prioritize. Meets commitments. Ability to work consistently and accurately at a fast pace, getting it right first time, and still have time to listen to others from the team perspective. Manages time very well.
Compliance and Risks helps manufacturers, retailers and their supply chain partners monitor and manage requirements, regulations and standards for a cleaner, safer and better world.
We create business advantage for clients by providing reliable legislative information, insights and actions through C2P, our knowledge management software platform, consulting, market access, managed services and other solutions.
The company is recognized as the end to end global regulatory solutions provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors.
Headquartered in Cork, Ireland, we also have offices in Brussels, California, London and New York.
In the beginning
When Damien McGovern, an Irish Barrister, was working with Deloitte in Brussels, he was overwhelmed by the amount of EU official journals being delivered daily to his desk.
Realizing that there must be another option, he conceived a more efficient way to assess the risks and opportunities in proposed legislation. Damien’s experience with legal, regulatory, and compliance issues, and an understanding of the problems for his customers of not having suitable tools for a difficult job, gave rise to our knowledge management platform, C2P and the establishment of Compliance & Risks in 2002.