- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Process Engineer (Full Time)
KEY AREAS OF
- Participate in team meetings on timeline projects.
- Process Machinery Control
- Investigation of factory 4.0/IoT and its live implementation to the current process environment.
- Ensure quality of current processes by reviewing and improving on SOP guidelines.
- Ensure GMPs and system safety.
- Support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
- Develop and provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Interface with Materials Science, Design and Quality Assurance. departments to provide customer with a quality product in a timely manner.
- Validation, Appraisal and support machining suppliers and raw material suppliers
- Communicate and participate in system and process troubleshooting with support team members and with external agents.
- Lead process improvement initiatives.
- Process validation for new products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
- Conduct Gauge R&R studies for New products and new processes.
- Application and development of statistical tools for use in driving continuous improvement projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate possesses both a high level of technical expertise and an innate passion to build. You will play a critical role in creating and refining processes in order to improve manufacturing safety, quality, and productivity.
- Bachelor's degree in either Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban and 5S
- Business understanding of operations and there impacts essential
- Strong communication skills with both Internal and external agents.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated team environment.
- Experience in a six sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with Product Dev., Quality, etc