- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Inventory Coordinator (Full Time)
Due to the continued expansion of the company’s operations, and future planned growth, we are seeking an Inventory Coordinator to manage all aspect of the company’s inventory processes and procedures.
Monitors and maintains raw material inventory traceability levels, manages Raw Material & Work In Progress Inventory counts and controls Raw Material Purchase Order requisitions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors process area inventory levels to ensure production continuity
- Ensures raw material batch traceability is created for all receiving material and are maintained current
- Electronically batches materials and ensures consumptions are completed accurately, as required
- Orders materials based on production needs
- Tracks and coordinates production batches to verify storage locations, and ensures appropriate forward processing allocation
- Within new ERP system, reconciles and controls stock levels in a timely manner to support production activities
- Logs batch consumption in database, and maintains data as required through a web-based system
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
- Gathers, trends, and analyzes data generated to provide sample metrics updates and improve inventory accuracy
- Responsible for initiation of end of campaign floor counts to ensure the inventory management system reflects the physical material quantity
- Revises the Raw Material Storage Plan on a campaign basis for manufacturing area
- Ensures that plant Inventory system accurately reflects all inventories and takes actions to correct deficiencies
- Works closely with Finance, Production and other cross-functional teams as required across all areas of responsibility
- Operates a forklift as required
- Carries out all duties in compliance with company Health and Safety and Quality standards.
- May be required to carry out other duties from time to time and/or as the role develops
The job-holder must have:
- Relevant experience working in an Inventory/Stock Control role
- Well-developed IT Skills
- Excellent planning and organizing ability
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Relevant professional training/qualifications such as APICS would be an advantage but are not essential
- Current Forklift license would be useful but training will be required if necessary
- Current entitlement to work in the EU
Huhamaki CupPrint is an equal opportunities employer
CupPrint is one of the world’s leading producers of printed paper cups. Our speciality is short to mid-sized runs and unrivalled fast delivery. Having recently joined forces with global food and drink packaging specialist Huhtamaki this is an exciting time in our business.