- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Marketing Executive (Full Time)
KSN are an Irish owned construction consultancy practice providing a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all industry sectors.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Dublin based team and to drive the marketing function of our industry leading consultancy.
This candidate will work proactively with our senior management team and other internal stakeholders to drive the internal and external marketing of KSN to further raise the profile of brand awareness of KSN across Ireland. This includes managing marketing activities across our portfolio of award-winning cost management and sustainable energy projects, development of internal and external marketing strategies and campaigns and marketing support of other operational units.
This position will suit a creative, experienced, highly organised individual who is resourceful and enjoys working on both traditional and digital marketing activities in a busy office environment.
Previous experience within a construction related field would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Drive KSN’s marketing function in support of business development activity;
- Development of marketing strategies, tactics and KPI’s;
- Project management of monthly digital marketing activities and campaigns;
- Brand management and co-ordination of KSN advertising opportunities, brochures etc;
- Generating new marketing opportunities for KSN that align with KSN’s marketing objectives;
- Ensure deadlines, targets and quality KPIs are delivered;
- Social Media Management;
- Digital Marketing Campaign Development including Google AdWords;
- Website content management;
- Development of both internal and external PR & Communications campaigns;
- Reconciliation of budgets, against plans and expenditure;
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required;
- Monitoring external activity and generating leads;
- Attending Key conferences to manage stands, do customer interviews and focus groups;
- Assist with internal ad hoc marketing/design activities as required;
- Work with company directors and other business units in the coordination of tasks;
- Assess, interrogate and report on the outcomes of tenders, submissions and pitches.
Person Specification (Essential)
- Degree in business or marketing is required;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar marketing role;
- A strong communicator with excellent writing and proof-reading skills;
- Strong digital marketing skills and proven experience with design/layout software (i.e. Powerpoint,Prezi, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Wordpress, Google Adwords, Google Analytics)
- Good working knowledge of MS office;
- Social media experience – Digital Campaigns
- Keen eye for detail is essential;
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to identify and prioritise key tasks;
- Time management (methodical and flexible with a proven ability to work at pace and meet deadlines).
- Experience with tender/submission/Request for Proposal (RFP) documents;
- Experience compiling presentations/company brochures;
- Knowledge of GDPR and data protection procedures;
- Knowledge of the construction market would be advantageous but is not essential.
Kerrigan Sheanon Newman (KSN) are an Irish owned construction consultancy practice providing a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all industry sectors. We focus on adding value quickly, applying innovation consistently and building trust implicitly.
Led by our founding partners, our growth and eminent position is the result of continuous development and teamwork throughout our organisation. Further enhancing our knowledge, resources and services the directors of KSN founded KSN Project Management in 1998 – providing expert, tailored advice from project inception to completion while delivering some of the best-known construction projects in Ireland.
In 2009, in direct response to industry and client demands, KSN established a bespoke Energy Department, KSN Energy. KSN Energy use the world’s most advanced sustainability models and technologies providing expert client advice while specialising in the reduction of energy requirements.
Our dedication to quality service and diversification ensures we continue to be recognised as one of Ireland’s leading construction consultancy practices. We boast unparalleled teams of quantity surveyors, project managers, construction consultants and energy advisors. What makes us different is the strength of our client relationships and our organisation’s collective passion for learning – as an addition to your team we can guarantee you are working with the very best in the business.
+ 353 1 260 3320