- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Interaction Design Manager (Full Time)
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CTO, the Interaction Design Manager is responsible for the direction and management of the Interaction Design team, and leading and managing all software product design activities for the company. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manages a team of designers and developers to deliver a consistent ‘look and feel’ for all products as well as reflect the company brand throughout the product range, company website and supporting product materials.
- Ensures new product designs as well as product updates meet roadmap deadlines and release cycles and that they adhere to the established specifications and standards.
- Work with other departments on potential new product opportunities, design, technology and vendor strategy.
- Manage project budgets and prepares financial reports for executive management.
- Foster a culture of openness, innovation, and can do attitude.
- Holds a relevant third level qualification and 7+ years’ experience in user centered design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices and software applications within the health technology industry.
- Strong knowledge of the design process, project and people management.
- Evidence of solid partner relationship management and customer engagement skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Action orientated, problem solver and superior personal initiative, capable of managing him/herself and lead their others in a fast paced environment