- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Help Desk Analyst (Full Time)
Who are BITS:
Founded in 2001, Business IT Solutions (BITS), an IT services and solutions company based in Kilkenny City Centre, has grown from strength to strength since its doors opened over 20 years ago. BITS supply and implement reliable IT Solutions and provide extensive IT support services to businesses all over Southern Ireland. BITS provide the expertise you can trust to manage your business IT from Cloud Solutions (Microsoft Certified Partner) to Hardware, Security to Server solutions, it's the one-stop-shop for all your IT needs.
BITS are looking for a Helpdesk Analyst (Level 1) to join our high-performing service team based at our new office space in Kilkenny. This role will suit an individual who has a strong technical aptitude, is customer-focused and self-motivated.
Your day will consist of:
- Providing professional and friendly remote & telephone support to our client base
- Troubleshooting and monitoring our client’s server/network environment
- Manage remote systems, perform routine day-to-day system security and backup checks, highlight any issues on our client sites raising service ticket and escalating as required
- Carrying out IT administration
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related hardware and software
- Supporting senior engineers on project installs
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve client’s IT systems and IT operations
- Maintaining strong client relationships and delivering excellent customer service
- Communicating progress and issues both internally and to clients
- Recording in detail all work carried out within a call logging system and document management system
- Ensuring service level agreement targets are met
Have you got:
- A third level relevant technical qualification or alternative
- A minimum of 1 years experience providing remote support in a helpdesk role
- Experience supporting Win7/Win10 devices, Win2012-2019 server OS and Microsoft 365 stack e.g. Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Intune
- Professional certifications, in particular around Microsoft 365 an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and documentation skills
- The ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
We need someone who is:
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative and make an immediate impact with clients
- An excellent communicator with a professional and friendly phone manner
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A problem solver - good decision making is an essential part of this role
- A time manager who can complete assigned tasks on time and manage their own workload
- Able to work on their own initiative without supervision and in a team situation
- Capable of working in a highly pressurised environment
- An enthusiastic team player with a co-operative approach to problem-solving
- An excellent troubleshooter
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Half-day off on your birthday
- Discounted purchase of IT hardware and software
- The backing of an amazing team
Apply with your CV to email@example.com
World Class Human Resources Consultancy and Management
Allow us to use our proven expertise and experience to help you in your business through the provision of effective, practical consultancy and management of human resources.
Seeking to exceed expectation and lead by innovation and best practice, Insight HR delivers objective, problem-solving HR solutions including redundancy management services; innovative, results-driven training & people development programmes and practical, goal-orientated recruitment services.
Our passionate and committed consultants combine a high degree of academic substance with a depth of practical business and consulting experience in some of Ireland’s leading organisations. We partner with our clients to achieve their development and growth potentials – swiftly and seamlessly – while ensuring a high level of compliance at all times. We are equally experienced in advising clients currently undertaking the process of rightsizing or downsizing their business and needing to avail of our redundancy management or outplacement services.
Insight HR is the partner of preference for an ever-expanding list of clients from emerging companies, to SMEs and large corporates and organisations.