- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Senior IT Engineer (Full Time)
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Senior Engineer provides technical support and advice to users across multiple sites, platforms and technologies. S/he will also be responsible for implementing IT projects for our clients.
The postholder reports to the Head of Technical Solutions on a day to day basis.
We are recruiting to a number of roles across our Galway, Dublin and Roscommon teams.
- Working across teams and closely with our customers, promote and deliver high quality technical support.
- Responding to and resolving technical issues for our customers.
- Escalating issues to management as appropriate
- Manage set-up activities for small to medium scale deployments/projects
- Ensure changes and enhancements are carried out to the required standard and on time.
- Maintain clear and efficient communication with management and customers at all times.
- Achieve KPI’s for each of the services delivered
- Maintain effective internal and external relationships with vendors, customers and service providers.
- Develop, review and maintain support documentation to assist others in restoring services and reduce the impact of unplanned outages.
- Research and test new product offerings which may become part of our service offerings
- Relevant third level degree and or minimum 2-3 years industry experience in a similar role.
- Full Clean Drivers License.
- Technical Knowledge of the following:
- Company Pension
- Death in Service Scheme
- Sports & Social club
- Subsidised Learning & Development Opportunities
- Onsite gym (Galway office)
- EAP Programme
- Employee Partner Discount Scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Dependent on Experience
Intuity is a technology company that offers Managed IT services, Professional Services & Consultancy, Business Software, Microsoft Solutions and IT and Data Security solutions.
Headquartered in Galway with offices in Dublin and Roscommon, the Intuity team work with clients all over Ireland, the UK and the US and across many sectors from construction and med-tech to financial, legal and manufacturing. We have over 40 years experience working in technology with clients accross all sectors nationwide.
Our team of staff range from recent graduates to team leaders with over 20 years experience in the sector.
At Intuity, its all about our people! We are passionate about supporting staff in their career development and operate within a coaching culture. We support you develop an understanding of your strengths, areas for growth and plans for the future.