- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Senior Print Service Technician / Team Lead (Full Time)
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Senior Service Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting managed print related tickets; working closely with our software and hardware 3rd parties to resolve faults; manage managed print ticket updates to Customers, 3rd Parties and Vendors through to resolution. S/he will act as a Team Lead for our Print Service Technicians.
The postholder reports to the Head of Service Delivery on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for managed print service board and timely resolution of tickets within the team.
- Effectively manage team of Print Service Technicians.
- Reporting to Head of Service Delivery and management on MPS and Team KPI’S on regular basis.
- Managing time, resources and territorial considerations when responding to service calls and performing deliveries.
- Preparing reports for management on service delivery within print service.
- Troubleshooting and repairing office equipment – copiers, printers, on site with customers and remotely from the office.
- Responding to service calls remotely and on site.
- Providing high quality technical support to our customer base.
- Communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Developing options to solve unusual problems.
- Communicating company wide sales opportunities to the sales team or progressing sales leads.
Education & Training
- Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training & learning.
- Complete all mandatory training.
- Where appropriate, arrange for the induction and training for assigned staff, as required to maximise skill resources, (to include workplace experience placements where applicable).
The above is not intended to be a full list of all duties involved and consequently, you may be required to perform other appropriate duties assigned to you from time to time.
- 5 years plus experience, as Service Technician in the print industry.
- Experience & training with Canon or other printing manufacturers.
- Experience with managed print solutions software.
- Good IT Knowledge and experience.
- Fluency in English language.
- Full Driver’s license.
- Experience in ISO 27001.
- Experience in mentoring, training, or managing people.
- Company Pension
- Death in Service Scheme
- Sports & Social club
- Subsidised Learning & Development Opportunities
- Onsite gym (Galway office)
- EAP Programme
- Employee Partner Discount Scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
Dependent on Experience
Intuity is a technology company that offers Managed IT services, Professional Services & Consultancy, Business Software, Microsoft Solutions and IT and Data Security solutions.
Headquartered in Galway with offices in Dublin and Roscommon, the Intuity team work with clients all over Ireland, the UK and the US and across many sectors from construction and med-tech to financial, legal and manufacturing. We have over 40 years experience working in technology with clients accross all sectors nationwide.
Our team of staff range from recent graduates to team leaders with over 20 years experience in the sector.
At Intuity, its all about our people! We are passionate about supporting staff in their career development and operate within a coaching culture. We support you develop an understanding of your strengths, areas for growth and plans for the future.