- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Senior Account Manager (Full Time)
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in the company. You are the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipating the client’s needs and working to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved in the delivery of products and services.
The postholder reports to the Sales Manager (West).
- Responsible for the day to day account management of key clients and reviewing and updating key account contracts.
- Conducting regular account management & long-term planning meetings with key clients fostering the partner relationship.
- Acting as a trusted advisor, reviewing the service catalogue with clients identifying opportunities resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals among clients.
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets set for your key accounts.
- Foster high levels of customer service to clients through a defined account management process. Work with the Key Account Director to constantly improve the key account management process.
- Working across teams where necessary, providing quotations for larger projects for all key clients.
- Responsible for project pre- planning and scoping for Intuity’s top 30 clients.
- Identify strengths and weakness of key client networks and work to resolve issues or leverage positive relationships.
- Responsible for highlighting clients issues to Service Delivery teams with a view to ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Mentor and support other members of the sales team sharing expertise and knowledge resulting in a highly skilled team.
- Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning.
Education & Training
Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning. Induction and training for assigned staff as required to maximise skill resources, (to include workplace placements where applicable).
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification &/or 5 Years plus experience in a similar role in ICT Industry
- Microsoft Certification highly desirable.
- Good IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge of /Experience in Microsoft Solutions for clients
- Excellent focus on customer service and client retention
- A proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Excellent presentation skills along with strong report writing skills.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Full Driver’s license required as this role will require travel
Intuity is a technology company that offers Managed IT services, Professional Services & Consultancy, Business Software, Microsoft Solutions and IT and Data Security solutions.
Headquartered in Galway with offices in Dublin and Roscommon, the Intuity team work with clients all over Ireland, the UK and the US and across many sectors from construction and med-tech to financial, legal and manufacturing. We have over 40 years experience working in technology with clients accross all sectors nationwide.
Our team of staff range from recent graduates to team leaders with over 20 years experience in the sector.
At Intuity, its all about our people! We are passionate about supporting staff in their career development and operate within a coaching culture. We support you develop an understanding of your strengths, areas for growth and plans for the future.