- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Business Development Executive (Full Time)
Primary Purpose of the Role
To identify opportunities and secure new business in the form of new clients and or expanding the relationship with existing clients. Be part of a forward thinking, collaborative team enabling digital transformation and helping solve technology issues for clients.
The postholder reports to the Business Development Manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage a pipeline of leads/opportunities for new business with new and existing clients following through to close of sale
- Reach and exceed personal sales targets within the Intuity service/product catalogue.
- Formulate sales strategies for specific Intuity service and product offerings based on insights gained through engaging with the sales team , marketing and management.
- Plan and pitch proactive solutions to new clients that support sales strategy and maximise white space. Partner with technical solutions, service delivery and Business solutions team to identify opportunities and create compelling proposals that meet customer goals.
- Develop and maintain client/networking relationships.
- Continually develop industry knowledge, strengthen business acumen and grow professionally.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of software and hardware solutions for customers.
- Committed to diverse and inclusive values. Will help build and maintain an inclusive workplace where diversity, in all forms, is respected and appreciated
Education & Training
- Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning. Induction and training for assigned staff as required to maximise skill resources, (to include workplace placements where applicable).
Qualifications & Experience
- 3rd Level relevant Qualification and or 3 Years + experience in a similar role (ICT Industry desirable)
- Microsoft certifications desirable
- Good understanding of IT solutions available to clients as part of MSP
- Demonstrable evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience in managing pipeline activities in a CRM system.
- Experience of providing accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Full Driver’s license required as this role will require travel
Intuity is a technology company that offers Managed IT services, Professional Services & Consultancy, Business Software, Microsoft Solutions and IT and Data Security solutions.
Headquartered in Galway with offices in Dublin and Roscommon, the Intuity team work with clients all over Ireland, the UK and the US and across many sectors from construction and med-tech to financial, legal and manufacturing. We have over 40 years experience working in technology with clients accross all sectors nationwide.
Our team of staff range from recent graduates to team leaders with over 20 years experience in the sector.
At Intuity, its all about our people! We are passionate about supporting staff in their career development and operate within a coaching culture. We support you develop an understanding of your strengths, areas for growth and plans for the future.