- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Logistics & Business Support Manager (Full Time)
entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Echoing our values, clients are at the heart of what we do both locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service. With this our ambition is to build strong long-term client partnerships, where entegro are a partner of choice, where we are trusted and understand our clients KPIs. Our aim is to consistently deliver on quality, quantities and programmes every time.
entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.
We are currently seeking a Logistics & Business Support Manager to join our expanding team and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
This role is to support our (SMT) senior members of the management team and provide support in the day to day operation of the organization.
Based in our Kilkenny office, the Logistics & Business Support Manager will lead and manage operational support, with daily requirements for project and Organizational requirements.
- Request, compare and evaluate quotes from suppliers
- Submit purchasing requirement as per line manager in line within budgets
- Source and order suitable materials as per site requirements
- Ensure on-time delivery and track all orders
- Arrange all business travel arrangements
- Build and maintain good supplier relationships to achieve the best prices and supply arrangement
- Ordering stationery and office provisions
Transport and Fleet
- Able to handle routine customer calls and emails and appropriately escalate complex issues to the next level of management
- Manage and maintain the company’s fleet
- Scheduling repairs, arranging motor tax, toll tags, fuel cards, insurance coverage for commercial fleet
- Plan & maintain facilities in line with business demands, desk space, connectivity and hardware
IT & Communications
- Supporting all staff on troubleshooting problems with smart phones, PC’s, laptops etc.
- Continuous improvement within the role; simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies
- Any other ad-hoc duties
Key skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience. (Previous experience in a team or project role is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or the equivalent in training and education
- Experience that demonstrates organizational and leadership skills associated with project management
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- He/she will be driven; results focused with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from all levels of the organisation and a variety of external suppliers
- MS Office and Project experience required
- Must be meticulous- paying excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable to requirements locally, nationally and overseas
- Full Driving Licence
- Previous logistical and support experience from a FMCG industry would be an advantage
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.