- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Program Manager (Full Time)
entegro is at the forefront of telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Echoing our values, clients are at the heart of what we do both locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service. With this our ambition is to build strong long-term client partnerships, where entegro are a partner of choice, where we are trusted and understand our clients KPIs. Our aim is to consistently deliver on quality, quantities and programs every time.
entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our expanding team and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
entegro are seeking an individual who will enhance our PMO team. You will be based in our Kilkenny office and report to the Head of PMO. The ideal candidate will have a background in the telecoms or design consultancy industry. You will be responsible for managing the program for a number of FTTH Network Planning and Design projects, ensuring correct processes are in place to efficiently deliver and manage resource allocation.
- Produce project plans and resource requirement forecasts
- Manage and allocate resources to deliver projects as efficiently as possible and to the required standard
- Maintain accuracy of Programme plan
- Regularly update programme risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) logs
- Support the Head of PMO with Project Health Checks
- Proactively manage milestone achievement and flag variances from plan to the relevant stakeholders
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on project and personnel KPI’s
- Assist in the implementation of a Workflow Management System to manage the delivery of projects across the whole company
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the program
- Ability to interact with other telecom disciplines, clients and vendors at all levels
Key skills and experience
- Managing delivery of Planning and Designing Telco Networks projects
- Experience in large projects with multiple layers of stakeholders
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
- Proactive and driven approach
- First rate stakeholder and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical approach to solving problems
- Educated to degree level
- Professional qualifications in Project, Program Management
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, questioning, listening and negotiating
- Excellent organisational skills and a methodical approach
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus and professional manner
- Good time management skills
- Self-motivated, logical thinker, fast learner, pragmatic and confident
- Confidence to bring new ideas to the table and demonstrate well thought out plans to execute them if appropriate
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.