- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Financial Accountant (Full Time)
entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service.
We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas. This is a dynamic and exciting industry experiencing significant growth.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious qualified Financial Accountant to join our team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be hard-working, dynamic, enthusiastic, highly organised, ambitious, with an eye for detail.
In this role you will report to the Finance Director and play an integral part in delivering finance objectives. We are a company on a big growth path and your career will grow with us.
What will I be doing?
- Actively Monitor and Regularly report on all Financial Controls.
- Management of the year end audit and liaise with external auditors.
- Assume Responsibility for all aspects of financial reporting.
- Active involvement in Preparation of & amp; Reporting on Monthly Management
- Accounts. . As part of this process you’ll prepare reports for executive management, with corresponding analysis and commentary.
- Produce and analyse periodic financial activity reports (e.g. sales reports, activity
- Work closely with other members of the finance team and delegate duties accordingly.
- Management of the day to day accounts function (AP/AR)
- Working with our commercial team to, reduce and manage our aged debt to required levels and report to company management on a weekly basis.
- Management of day to day Treasury function and financial assets.
- Ensure Tax compliance including preparation of RCT and VAT returns.
- Review cost control systems and procedures.
- Work with other members of Management team in implementing our planned ERP
- Provide ad-hoc support to the finance team as required.
What skills Experience and attributes do I need
- Qualification from a recognised Accountancy body.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in using Sage Accounts.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Experience in the construction / engineering sector would be advantageous.
- Exceptional analytical skills (sophisticated Excel), with very strong numeracy and comfortable handling large data sets.
- Excellent communicator with experience developing relationships with internal partners to understand their requirements.
- Strong commercial acumen, with understanding and belief in how the finance department contributes to strategic decision making.
- Well organised with experience working to deadlines.
- The ability to function efficiently in a faced-paced environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- Customer focused with the ability to collaborate with other departments whenever necessary.
- A positive, hardworking, can-do attitude and flexible approach to work.
What’s it like to work here
Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
- People 1st
- People Empowerment
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment.
- Focused career development and progression opportunities.
- If you’re commuting or cycling, we’ve got you covered with taxsaver tickets and the cycle-to-work scheme.
- Employee wellbeing is top of our agenda, we have health incentive schemes, healthy social activities and healthy fruit and snacks.
- We celebrate your Birthday with treats and successful probations with bubbles!
- A great location in Kilkenny and Baldonnel Office in Dublin
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hardworking people!
We are a diverse bunch of people here in entegro, with a global reach and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our Company. We do not discriminate based on gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race and membership of the Traveller community.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.