- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Field Works Manager - Dublin (Full Time)
Field Works Manager - Dublin
We are currently seeking a Field Works Manager to join our expanding team and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
Based in our Dublin branch & working closely with the operations manager you will manage the field teams including – supervisors, sub-contractors, field surveyors, liaison officers & build teams for both HFC & FttX solutions across the country. The role will ensure work is carried out efficiently, effectively and in a safe manner
This role will suit an ambitious professional, capable of working in a dynamic environment in a client facing role. You must be comfortable working to and setting high standards for your team. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of HFC & FttX field projects across various client portfolios.
- Forecast, track and manage various projects ensuring delivery on schedule and within cost as agreed with the clients and entegro.
- Ensure that field staff and sub-contractors are closing out work to an acceptable standard.
- Issue scheduled reports to clients and entegro senior management.
- Tracking costs and ensuring PO’s are in place to cover works assigned.
- Programme works with a detailed efficiency to ensure maximum output.
- QC and audit survey & build works to ensure a high level of quality is adhered to.
- Ensure that sites align to the programme agreed with the field staff and sub-contractors.
- Ensure that field staff and sub-contractors are aware of the projects contents and requirements prior to works commencing.
- Conduct/ Review reports and site audits, as confirmation that entegro’s HSEQ and ISO standards are being adhered to.
- Track and manage daily output as requested by the operations manager.
- Effectively - training, communicating, mentoring, managing & motivating your team
- Drive continuous improvement relative to the role.
Key skills and experience:
- 4+ years in a similar position
- Skilled in Irish type HFC networks, both survey & build.
- Skilled in FTTX networks, both survey & build.
- Previous experience in telecoms civils.
- Previous experience of managing field-based teams’ and sub-contractors.
- Previous experience of liaising with and reporting to your line manager programmes, staff outputs and future projections.
- Flexible and adaptable to work challenges and open to learn and develop skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to a high standard
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full drivers’ licence.
- Proficient in Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Previous experience within MDU network builds.
- Qualification in project management or similar
- Experience working on live power networks.
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.