- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Junior Design Engineer - Poland (Full Time)
We are currently seeking a Junior Design Engineer to join our expanding team in our Warsaw office and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
In this role, you will be working as part of the Planning Team. You will operate a Network Documentation System that includes passive network elements. You will have key involvement in FTTH network modelling, providing GIS mapping support to staff members, planning Civil / Cable Route(s), producing SLD’s, fibre splicing schedules and producing design packs.
Responsibilities for each area of focus include
- Reviewing and analysing data received from the field through our survey tool and ensuring that the data has being captured to the desired level pre-design.
- Design Fibre Optical routes in accordance with current SOP and specification on our GIS design tools.
- Review route designs & draw up fibre schematic diagrams.
- Produce fibre splicing schedules.
- Produce design packs and works instructions.
- Liaise with other utility undertakers.
- Produce Bills of Quantities and Bill of Materials.
Key skills and experience
- GIS or AutoCAD skills
- The ability to multitask and a desire to work to a high standard in a busy office environment.
- An analytical, detail-oriented approach to work.
- A willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English
- A degree qualification in Electronic Engineering / Data communications / Networks/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Excellent written communication skills
- Telecommunications experience Access & Core
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.