- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Build Supervisor - Northern Ireland (Full Time)
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
We are currently seeking a Build Supervisor to join our expanding team and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
As Build Supervisor, you are responsible for operational supervision of the construction site works and the public interface. Directly reporting to the Build Manager, the Build Supervisor will ensure that daily targets for productivity are met in accordance with health, safety and quality requirements. They will also be responsible for ensuring the site set up and delivery is appropriate and the direct site relationship with the build crews. The successful candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated and flexible, as they will need to supervise several sites simultaneously and meet demanding deadlines.
Responsibilities for each area of focus include;
- Supervising the Fibre Installations / Civils crews in the field.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Ensure site set up in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
- Capturing all issues daily and escalate if needs be.
- Sponsor and support new ways of working which would improve delivery.
- Meet agreed deadlines for delivery of project programme.
- Ensure any deviations to site survey are managed effectively and efficiently so as not to delay works.
- Ensure works completed in accordance with Entegro’s & client’s technical guidelines.
- Ensure works completed to meet building stakeholder, Entegro’s and client requirements.
- Meeting with the clients where required to give them updates on the progress.
- To ensure that any customer related issues are managed effectively.
Key skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Cable installation / Technical role.
- Knowledge and experience of Supervisory work in the utility industry.
- Experience managing Fibre Installations / Civils operational teams.
- Knowledge and experience on FTTx projects.
- BT PIA accredited
- Good track record in relation to key responsibilities.
- Managing Safely in Construction Qualification is advantageous.
- Chapter 8 Traffic Management Qualification.
- Effective team player
- Proactive and driven approach
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS products.
- Full, clean Driving Licence.
What’s on offer for the successful candidates?
- Competitive salary + performance-based incentive
- Company vehicle, phone and tablet.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.