- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Quantity Surveyor (Full Time)
Kilkenny / Dublin, Ireland
Due to continued growth Entegro is looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to the Commercial Team the candidate will have responsibility for a number of projects. They will work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of our customer projects.
The main duties include:
- Preparation and submission of Valuations, Variations, Final Account submissions, negotiations and agreements.
- The documentation of any additional works or variations to the Contract
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the projects
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts.
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained.
- Advise project team on contractual matters
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level qualification in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Experience with a main contractor is desirable
- Civil engineering experience is an advantage
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
Please note that while this role will be mainly office based in Dublin and Kilkenny, the successful candidate will be required to visit sites in Ireland and the UK.
What’s on offer for successful candidates?
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone and laptop.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.