- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Network Delivery Manager (Full Time)
UK, United Kingdom
Due to expansion and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Network Delivery Manager in the UK. This role will appeal to highly motivated and flexible operations manager who enjoys working in a dynamic operations environment. A high degree of autonomy and accountability are fundamental expectations of this position. Reporting to the “Director of Department”.
Project Set Up & Delivery
- Fully understand project requirement and determine most efficient and innovative way to deliver project.
- Create and develop project team and supply chain requirements to meet operational needs.
- Propose team upskilling requirements as required to meet project requirements.
- Creating processes to bring cohesion on the project within your team, inter-company departments and external stakeholders.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement for all contracts.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Work with team to manage and mitigate risks as they arise on the project.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Health Safety, Environment and Quality
- Ensure all safety related matters are adhered to on contracts and aligned company standards.
- Manage and execute the defined metrics and quality, for overall project, design and build.
Resourcing & Training
- Full responsibility for team headcount and aligning with project budget. Liaising with in house recruitment team at all times.
- Full responsibility to ensure team have CPD provided to meet project needs.
Subcontractor & Supply Chain
- Full responsibility for subcontractor onboarding and aligning with company values
- Responsible for securing necessary vendor supply chains as required on project.
- Fully responsibility for relationship with all subcontractors, HSEQ adherence, costings, invoices.
- Ensure subcontract productivity and timelines are aligned with project requirements.
- Liaising with Commercial team on all finance related matters. Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Working with commercial team to ensure project charge items are being properly captured to ensure contract turnover reaches its full potential.
- Liaison with commercial team for PO’s, SLA agreements.
- Provide operational structure, project output and proposed delivery process to commercial team during bids.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Ensure all contract SLA’s are adhered to maintain Entegro’s core value of customer 1st.
- Full responsibility to maintain quality and customer NPS scoring.
- Weekly Operational Reports & Meeting
- Detailed Monthly Operations reporting for “Director of Department”.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree Level Engineering discipline
- Experience in “Fixed Wire Telecoms Networks”
- Extensive project management experience. Prince 2 or similar desirable
- Previous experience of managing field based teams
- Resource Planning
- Training Plans
- Production of Processes and Controls
- Previous experience of managing budgets essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Health & Safety Knowledge
- Good Reporting Skills
- Fibre Optics / HFC Technical Skills
- High level of IT literacy in particular but not restricted to handheld devices,
- MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.