- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Survey & Liaison Technician (Full Time)
Entegro are seeking individuals who will enhance our design team. Due to expansion and growth, we have exciting opportunities for a Survey & Liaison Technician to work with us!
In this role, you will be working as part of the Field Works Team. You will be based initially in Dublin and report to the Project Manager. You will be responsible for surveying as built records of duct and cable schemes for enabling the provision of HFC & Fibre services to residential, business and MDU customers. You will also be detailing with members of the public, building owners and management companies etc. to ensure the required permissions are in place for detailed works. You will be working on a per ‘home passed’ salary structure.
Specific Tasks / Duties:
- Walkout and survey area of proposed works to include chamber types, duct and external & internal cable routes, equipment positions, capping / trunking and cable trays.
- Identify and record existing HFC network detail, coaxial cables, fibre cables, taps, splitters, power inserters, filters, nodes, amplifiers, power supplies, etc.
- Compile data capture information with the use of paper maps and online survey tools.
- Survey new routes and quantify requirements – cable, civils, wayleaves etc.
- Identify any SED’s on route with vision to remove or document
- Assist in ensuring design plans meet network needs in terms of reliability and capacity, and ensure the network is built for ease of use from an operations perspective.
- Preparation of construction and way leave drawings and field survey packs for design teams.
- Liaising with 3rd party stakeholders to ensure proposed works are agreeable.
Required skills and Experience:
- Must be skilled in both HFC & FttH architecture
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- Meticulous in note taking and marking of maps.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good people orientation and communication skills.
- Logical approach to solving problems.
- Client focused.
- Willingness to travel.
- Work on your own or as part of team.
- Accustomed to working outside.
- Ability to plan your day to gain maximum efficiency
- Ability to deal with 3rd parties and members of public in a professional manner
- Experience working on live ESB networksis highly desired.
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.