- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Project Coordinator - Northern Ireland (Full Time)
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
Due to expansion and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join the team in Northern Ireland. We are looking for candidates with a high attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is well organized and has the ability to work on their own initiative. The right candidate will have ambition to learn and progress their career in fast paced environment.
To provide full administrative support to the Head of Operations for the effective and efficient operation of the business.
- Assisting the Head of Operations with daily administrative and coordination tasks to ensure a smooth flow across various workstreams.
- Liaise with survey, design & build staff, compile and distribute daily reports to relevant clients
- Processing and maintaining project information in our in-house workflow management system
- Processing and maintaining project information on third party systems (where required)
- Processing and maintaining the companies Health & Safety database and project H&S files
- Scheduling site works where required for our field-based staff
- Follow up and liaison with Local Authorities, Landlords and Management companies in relation to access clearance for project works
- Updating and maintaining project trackers each day
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the Management Team
- Checking and uploading documents onto client’s systems
- Assisting project staff to ensure projects are delivered on time and to client’s requirements
Key skills and experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Customer focused
- Attention to detail, conscientious and have an ability to work on your own initiative
- Level 6 or 7+ in Project based third level qualification
- Familiarity with the below items would be a distinct advantage
- Telecoms or other utility projects
- Computer applications & database systems
- AutoCAD or GIS based software
- Telecoms or other utility project delivery
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.