- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Surveyor & Installation Supervisor – Northern Ireland (Contract)
Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
We are currently seeking a Surveyor & Installations Supervisor for a 6 month contract to join our expanding team in the North of Ireland.
Reporting into Project/Build manager key duties will be but not limited to:
- Survey / Supervision of Fibre network connections into Council Client sites.
- Liaison with Council staff for access and agreement on Building install plans
- The day-to-day supervision of Contractor survey/ installation teams
- Make sure all site safety is being adhered to, both externally and internally
- Supporting the Project Manager with adhoc duties
- Produce weekly tracking/ progress reports.
- PIA data capturing
- Conduct on site assessments of quality and workmanship.
The ideal person will work in a similar role and have 3+ years’ experience in the supervision of installation teams. They will be customer service focused and have excellent communication skills; they will be familiar with basic Microsoft platforms / computer-based skills. They will be focused on delivering results and willing to go the extra mile as customer satisfaction is key.
- Focused on delivering results.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
- Thinking and reflecting about the project
- Team player
- Common sense approach
- Personality; interacts comfortably with other people.
- Adaptive; positively responds to changes in deadlines and process.
- Tenacity: will keep going until the job is done
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Confident; can assert yourself in a professional and amenable manner.
- 3 yrs.+ experience survey/ supervising in- Building installation teams
- Experience on working on BT/Openreach network in telecom.
- Street works/CSR accredited.
- PIA certification advantageous
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.