- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Service Delivery Manager (Full Time)
Kilkenny / Dublin, Ireland
We are currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our expanding team and help to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop this role in order to fit the ambitious growth plans of the company.
Entegro are seeking an individual who will enhance our project team. Initially remotely and then based in our Kilkenny or Baldonnell office and report to the Service Delivery Director. The ideal candidate will have a background in the telecom's or design consultancy industry. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our FTTH Network Planning and Design projects and ensure that correct processes are in place for efficient delivery and resource allocation.
- Produce project plans and resource requirement forecasts.
- Manage and allocate resource to deliver projects as efficiently as possible and to the required standard.
- Produce process and work instruction documentation to ensure the project is being delivered as efficiently as possible.
- Produce & maintain risk register and put a plan in place to mitigate the effects these risks have on the project plan.
- Update and maintain trackers and record systems.
- Provide daily/weekly updates to line manager.
- Communicate and liaise with client representatives.
- Provide full estimate of project costs and manage DFE’s as they arise.
- Proactively manage milestone achievement and flag variances from plan to the relevant stakeholders
- Provide detailed monthly, quarterly and annual reports on project and personnel KPI’s.
- Assist in the implementation of a Workflow Management System to manage the delivery of projects across the whole company.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the program.
Key skills and experience
- A degree qualification in an engineering discipline
- Programme / Project Management qualification
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office packages
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams.
- Proactive and driven approach
- First rate stakeholder and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Leader
- Logical approach to solving problems.
- Project Management experience
- Resource planning and allocation
- Process flow planning and improvement
- Experience in large projects with multiple layers of stakeholders
- Planning and Designing Telco Networks experience an advantage.
- Previous experience in Telecommunications Programme Management
Only candidates permitted to work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.