- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Operations Manager (Full Time)
UK, United Kingdom
Reporting to the SMT Lead you will maintain and measure activity for one of our Strategic accounts as well as managing all aspects of the vital relationship.
This role requires someone who is a strong Leader with excellent organisational abilities. You should have extensive experience in the telecommunications industry be customer focused and have a passion for excellence.
You will be required to lead a large team across the telecommunications spectrum and deliver excellent levels of service and grow relationships.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong numeric and commercial acumen to proactively manage Strategic accounts to maintain margin and meet account targets.
- Delivery of services within agreed commercial terms.
- Successful in leading and developing large teams.
- Proven record of delivering improvement initiatives and innovations.
- Compiling weekly, monthly and quarterly reports using data to support decisions.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ultimate owner of operational delivery of the project. Front and Centre at peer level within the client on all matters.
- In conjunction with Head of Planning & Head of Service Delivery decide on the most suitable Team Structure to meet the project requirements and the execution plan to put this team in place.
- Continuously engaging with client to understand their requirement and ensuring that we are structured and equipped to handle this requirement
- Work with partners to ensure they are capable of meeting our clients/projects requirement and that their performance is aligned with our core values.
- Ensure that a structure & communication channel is in place so that projects are quantified correctly from a client & partner perspective.
- Aware of contractual and commercial terms in place with the client and ensuring that we are constantly working to be aligned and ahead of these terms.
- Ensure operational team fully understand how the project is to be delivered and the expectation of what’s required from them and their team to meet this delivery.
- Full ownership of issues as they arise on the project and the successful resolution of these issues.
- Ensure all elements of the operational delivery of the projects are aligned with our Entegro core values, Customer 1st, Innovation, Thrust, Simplicity, People Empowerment, H&S.
- Ensure projects are set to be as efficient as possible and meeting best in class standards.
- Weekly & Monthly reporting on key roll requirements e.g. Pipeline, Planned Versus Actual, Project Performance, KPI's Resource Requirement, Stores, H&S, etc.
- Participate in commercial proposals within client and advise on Key Metrics from other projects and how it would need to be structured.
- An excellent influencer at all levels, including the ability to develop credibility quickly with Senior Managers/decision makers.
- A passion for providing first class customer first experience.
- A strong and motivated leader with the ability to lead by example.
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.