- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Program Coordinator (Contract)
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the continued compliance and assurance of core Business governance processes.
This role is a 1 year fixed Term Contract.
What you will do:
Critical to success will be working alongside the rest of the PMO team to promote the use of processes and ways of working in a consistent manner across the Programme Office and wider business and providing real insights into where improvements can be made to enable us to jointly achieve our goals.
You will be based in our Kilkenny office with a remote working element, and report to the Head of PMO.
What is expected of you:
- Support the HSEQ Manager and Program Office in assuring governance and compliance across all business work streams.
- Support the use of tools, processes and procedures for project administration. Collation, production and management of reporting documentation relating to the control of projects, budgets and utilization.
- Maintain end to end data in management information systems, tracking registers and reporting tools to deliver timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data collection for management reporting, managing and updating Programme Office tools and systems
- Operate the change control process ensuring quality standards of the information recorded against each change request, impact assessment and any other recorded information in the change are sufficient.
- Facilitation and management of the resolution of risks, issues and conflicts between the portfolio of programmes, projects and changes.
- Liaise with all parties to ensure project investment submissions, change requests and risks and issues are issued in a timely manner to be reviewed prior to planning and governance meetings.
- Background working as a Programme Coordinator/ Project Coordinator/ PMO Support/ Project Support.
- Excellent relationship, influencing and all round communications skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience of governance and working to set policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office365 Applications, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint. Knowledge of Visio would be an advantage.
- Confident with new IT Systems (Training will be provided).
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results / outcomes driven with a persuasive personality.
- A working knowledge of project methodologies such as PMP, PRINCE2 .
- Bachelor Degree is desirable.
- Telecoms industry experience is a plus.
- A vibrant team in an international, multi-cultural environment where you’ll be working for a leading player in Telecommunication Industry.
- Ownership in your work and the support to implement out-of-box solutions.
- A competitive salary and clear career growth opportunities.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.