- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Junior Telecoms Field Surveyor (Full Time)
Due to expansion and growth, we have a exciting opportunity for a Junior Telecoms Field Surveyor to join our existing Surveying Team in the South East of the country. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn how to survey cost effective overhead and underground Fibre networks for enabling residential and business customers.
What are the key functions of your role?
- Review & record all customer demand points.
- Review & record all proposed routes.
- Review & record all nodal boundaries.
- Review & record LOC Areas
- Propose cost-effective & sustainable routes while adhering to the client’s specification.
- Identify & record Special Engineering Difficulties and Risks to the project delivery.
- Complete site-specific risk assessment.
- Identify & record traffic sensitive areas.
- Speaking with the public and 3rd party stakeholders to enable identifying wayleaves.
- Ensure design has no conflict with 3rd party plant records.
What experience and personal attributes you have
- Must be enthusiastic and have a strong willingness to learn.
- Meticulous in taking in information and actioning accordingly.
- Proficient in the use of tablet / phone-based applications.
- Good people orientation and communication skills.
- Must have a full, clean driving licence (over 25 yrs for inclusion on fleet insurance)
- Team player.
- Willingness to travel.
- Work on your own or as part of a team.
- Accustomed to working outside.
- Ability to deal with 3rd parties and members of the public in a professional manner.
Only candidates permitted to work in Ireland will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.