- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Graduate Civil Engineer (Full Time)
Opportunity exists for a Graduate Civil Engineer to design, develop and supervise the construction of utility / telecoms works for our client in the Midlands & West of Ireland.
- Field Surveys - liaise with the design team & assist in project management.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the contractor’s works.
- On-site supervision of the performance of the contractor against programme in regard to the installation of ducting / utility plant
- Ensure Public Relations interfaces are managed and key issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Assisting the project team with the preparation of programmes and estimates.
- Ensure all contractors and employees meet the Health, Safety and Environmental obligations of the relevant statutory Codes and Laws.
- Co-ordinate all external interfaces to the contract - i.e., Local Authorities, NRA, developers, residents etc
- Co-ordinate and manage the interface with the Utility Companies where applicable.
- Agree / negotiate / review Traffic management arrangements and proposals with the Contractor
- Snagging, Sign Off on works completed.
- 0-3 years’ post graduate experience in Civil Engineering / Utilities
- Good communication skills
- Effective team player
- Full, clean Driving Licence
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Studies
- Signing Lighting & Guarding Course
- Safe Pass
- High standard of English both written and spoken
- MS Office Proficient
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.