- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Program Manager (Full Time)
To manage the successful transition of business change arising from the ERP implementation programme into operational areas. To secure the delivery of the programme outcomes and benefits. To lead change management activity across into the business and manage the activities of change teams in delivering the programme.
What you will do:
Works closely with all business departments to ensure that there is a clear and compelling implementation plan, program vision, with clearly defined benefits. Engages stakeholders to understand change impacts and business readiness to adopt planned changes and realise benefits. Will lead on specific elements of strategic planning and delivery of change activities. If required you may temporarily manage resources and the allocation of tasks within the delivery workstream.
You will be based in our Kilkenny office with a remote working element, and report to the Head of PMO.
What is expected of you:
- Support the implementation of key plans and monitor progress of plans against success criteria. Plans may include: change management, engagement and communications, delivery plans, benefits plans and training plans.
- Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects.
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans.
- Partner with a variety of operations team to identify the highest impact opportunities such as tooling or operational gaps, and manage initiatives to build new solutions or transform existing processes.
- Manage ERP related vendors and projects.
- Provide user support and training for the ERP, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the applications utilization.
- Be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorized damage, removal and/or modification.
- Configure the tools and participate in the implementation management and the workflow set-up (you define workflow processes) plus coordinate and govern the evolution and customization in the future.
- Enable the service delivery handover of plans and capability, support the transition into BAU and move towards continuous improvement.
- Help to monitor adoption of change and analyse performance metrics.
- Conduct lessons learned / after action review relating to change effectiveness and support Delivery Managers using the Project Controls and Tool to ensure successful delivery.
- A bachelor degree qualification in an engineering discipline is required.
- Programme/Project Management qualification is a must (e.g PMP, PRINCE, ITIL, Six Sigma).
- Telecommunications experience is desirable.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation in an operational environment.
- You have a solid understanding of the cross-functional business processes of an ERP system.
- You have experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses.
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions.
- You have a strong analytical mind, eye for detail and problem-solving skills. You have a natural drive for automation and simplification. On top of this you are to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English. You have the ability to share findings and suggestions with senior leadership.
- A vibrant young team in an international, multi-cultural environment where you’ll be working for a leading player in Telecommunication Industry.
- Ownership in your work and the support to implement out-of-box solutions.
- A competitive salary with added benefits.
Only candidates permitted to work in Ireland will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.