- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Accounts Payable Administrator (Full Time)
At Entegro we have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to be part of our Finance Team.
This role will assist the Finance Department in the operation of the Finance function and requires a bright, enthusiastic and detail oriented individual. It will involve dealing with multiple issues simultaneously within an extremely dynamic organisation. You will maintain, manage and report on all aspects of Entegro’s purchasing process from Supplier Purchase Order (SPO) Generation through to Cash Payments.
Supplier Purchase Orders (SPO)
- Maintain Supplier Purchase Order Register
- Reconciling SPO Register to Sage Financials
- Reporting SPO Register to Financial Acct.
- Ensure all new Suppliers are Set up on Sage Financial/ERP System
- Maintain Invoice Register on Excel (Pending ERP)
- Collate, code and post all purchases invoices
- Generate and issue Monthly Purchases Report
- Generate and issue Monthly Accruals Report
- Liaise with & Reconcile All Creditors statements to Nominal Ledger
- Generate Weekly Creditors Report for SMT.
- Generate list of Suggested Creditor payments for FA Approval
- Maintain & Report Credit Card Log
- Works on Ad-hoc Reports/Projects as directed by Financial Acct.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Experience using large Account / ERP system, an advantage.
- Experience in dealing with a variety of people at all levels including Management, Purchasing and Vendors.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and flexible approach to work.
- Ideal candidate will have ability to take responsibility, drive to improve process and be a confident communicator.
- Ideally, the candidate will have good SAP experience, good understanding of VAT and have experience of working in a company that deals in multiple countries and currencies.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.