- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Service Delivery Manager (Full Time)
Entegro are seeking a Service Delivery Manager who will enhance are existing project team. Initially remotely and then based in our Dublin office this candidate must have a background in the telecom's industry as you will be responsible for the management and integration of the design & build teams to deliver our FTTH Network Build projects. You must also ensure that correct project controls are in implemented for efficient delivery of the Build project.
- Creating Cohesion on the Project between, Operations Manager, Design Manager, Technical Department, PMO Department & Client.
- Oversee the delivery of all project elements and ensure that resource, quality and delivery’s commitments are in line with the client’s requirements.
- Monitor the resolution of any client specific service delivery issues.
- Ensure that any additional works or changes to projects are managed in the company in an adequate manner.
- Work closely with all team members to understand fully project delivery requirements and help strategize the efficient delivery of projects to reduce costs. Work with Discipline Managers to decide on the most suitable Team Structure to meet the project requirements.
- Be a key stakeholder within the project, continuously monitoring the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats of each project.
- Produce overall Delivery Plans and forecasts and the overall resource requirement. Work with Discipline Manager to ensure team is resourced adequately to meet the project delivery.
- Ensure all project plans are aligned with project costings. Ensure project KPI’s are aligned with these costings and manage DFE’s as they arise.
- Ensure Project is following the standardised processes for Project Delivery & Governance as set out by the Strategic PMO Dept.
- Work with Discipline Managers to deal with any areas of non-conformance and the actions needed to address this.
- Ensure Project is delivered within contractual (SLA’s) & technical requirement.
- Ensure contracts are in place with all suppliers and SOW's are aligned with Project Requirement
- Full Owner of Project Controls & Reports.
b) Risk Register
c) Change Control
d) Payroll & Overtime Control
e) Internal Reports
f) Client Reports
h) Supplier Proformas
- Develop and maintain relationships with key project stakeholders within the client’s organisation.
- Client is happy with how the project is being managed and no concerns escalated once BAU standards reached.
- All reports requested by client are delivered in line with this request and contractual SLA's.
- Aware of contractual and commercial terms in place with the client and ensuring that we are constantly working to be aligned and ahead of these terms.
People & Talent:
- Forecasting of resource requirements
- Job Specifications
- Staff Training
- Aligning salaries with company pay scales and project targets.
- Employee Reviews
Key skills and experience:
- 4+ years in a similar position
- Skilled in FTTX networks, both survey & build.
- Previous experience in telecoms civils.
- Previous experience of managing field-based teams’ and sub-contractors.
- Previous experience of liaising with and reporting to your line manager programmes, staff outputs and future projections.
- Flexible and adaptable to work challenges and open to learn and develop skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to a high standard
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full drivers’ licence.
- Proficient in Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
You must be eligible to work in Ireland
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.