- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Junior Health & Safety Officer (Full Time)
Due to continuous business growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Health & Safety Officer to join the team at Entegro.
Reporting to and under the direction of the Health and Safety Manager, your key responsibilities are:
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments.
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
- Ensure that correct PPE is always availed of by all relevant employees.
- Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings.
Essential Criteria for the Job
- Relevant qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation.
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Valid Passport is required for this work as travelling to UK will be required.
You must be eligible to work in Ireland
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.