- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
HFC Commissioning Engineer (Full Time)
Entegro are seeking an individual who will enhance Entegro’s HFC quality team. You will be based in Dublin initially and report to the Service Delivery Manager. You will be responsible for quality auditing completed HFC build works to ensure compliance in-line with the client’s specifications.
What is expected of you?
- Fault find HFC network.
- Troubleshoot basic optical issues.
- Use HFC plant test equipment – including Signal level meters, Digital Multi-meter meters, leakage testing meters, CPD testing meters, Optical meters & OTDRs.
- Maintain and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings, and network design maps.
- Work at heights and in various challenging field environments
- Adhere to strict Health & Safety Guidelines and procedures as set out by the company.
What you will know & understand?
- 3+ years’ experience in the methodology used in Irish overhead and underground HFC telecoms is essential.
- Experience is using Viavi ONX meters and Strata Sync is highly advantageous.
- Meticulous in note taking and marking of maps.
- Proficient in Microsoft software.
- Good people, orientation and communication skills.
- Logical approach to solving problems.
- Willingness to travel – the person must hold a full clean drivers’ licence.
- Work on your own or as part of team.
- Accustomed to working outside.
- Adhere to strict Health & Safety polices.
What’s on offer for the successful candidates?
- Competitive salary + performance-based incentive
- Company vehicle, phone and/or tablet.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.