- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Telecoms Field Surveyor - South East (Full Time)
Due to expansion and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Telecom's Field Surveyor to join our existing Surveying Team in the Southeast of the country. In this role you will have the opportunity to learn how to survey cost effective overhead and underground Fibre networks for enabling residential and business customers.
What are the key functions of your role?
- Review & record all customer demand points.
- Review & record all proposed routes.
- Review & record all nodal boundaries.
- Review & record LOC Areas
- Propose cost-effective & sustainable routes while adhering to the client’s specification.
- Identify & record Special Engineering Difficulties and Risks to the project delivery.
- Complete site-specific risk assessment.
- Identify & record traffic sensitive areas.
- Speaking with the public and 3rd party stakeholders to enable identifying wayleaves.
- Ensure the submitted delivery solution has no conflict with 3rd party plant such as ESB.
What experience and personal attributes you have
- Good PC skills, updating field survey information on handheld device
- Previous experience using QGIS / ArcGIS would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in telecoms – both civils and cabling
- Previous experience working on Eir Copper / FTTH or similar networks
- Understanding of routing of telecom wiring from point to point
- Flexible and adaptable to work challenges and open to learn and develop skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to a high standard
- A detailed-oriented approach to work
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Full drivers’ licence
Only candidates permitted to work in Ireland will be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.