- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Fibre Design Engineers - Poland (Full Time)
Calling All European Fibre Network Design Engineers!!
Entegro are looking to recruit European Fibre Design Engineers to join us in Ireland.
We are at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
If have what it takes to be a part of our multicultural and diverse Planning & Design Team and feel like exploring the beautiful Irish landscapes of Kilkenny & surrounding areas on your time off, you can avail of our generous relocation package and we will also provide you with accommodation for your first month here in Ireland!
What has Entegro got to offer;
- Annual subscription to our health incentive partner; ‘Body Project’ which is a dedicated personal training and weight loss online studio.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme
- If you would like to improve your English Language skills, we will enrol you in our local language school here in Kilkenny
- Employee Referral Bonus of €1,000
- The flexibility of hybrid working- home & office
- Opportunity to take part in our ‘Track for Talent’ training & development courses
- Opportunity to apply for internal job postings to progress your career with Entegro!
- Take part in our monthly ‘Spirit Awards’
- Have your say in our ‘employee engagement’ surveys
- Keep up to date with news on our ‘Entegro Comms Site’ and virtual notice board!
- Access to our dedicated ‘People & Talent’ team for assistance on relocation and working in Ireland.
What the role of Fibre Design Engineer involves
Joining our Planning & Design Team means you will have the opportunity to have key involvement in the planning and modelling of new Telecoms networks. This involves planning & modelling Civil / Cable Routes, producing maps and drawings, and provide GIS and mapping support to field staff.
You will be planning & designing the FTTx metro networks from fundamental design stage right through to Low Level Design, which involves;
- Feeder Network Design
- Distribution Network Design
- Completion of BOM’s and BOQ’s
- Completion of design risk assessments
- Produce documentation on cabinet sites for presenting to the Local Authority.
- Produce SED & project risk report
- Ensure designs meet the client’s architectural and technical requirements and standards
Key skills and experience
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Services / Building Services / Civil Engineering
- Over 3 years’ experience in FTTx planning, Feeder network routing.
- Experience in designing Hybrid network
- Experience in creation including FAS, SLD and BOM
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Proficient in AutoCAD / GIS software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused with a proven track record in your current role
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail, conscientious and have an ability to work on your own initiative is also essential
- Experience of designing fibre networks alongside power cables desirable
Only applicants eligible to work in Ireland / Europe be considered for this role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.