- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Junior Recruiter (Full Time)
We are growing our team and have a great opportunity for someone with a Business/HR/Recruitment background to kick-start their career in the telecommunications industry.
In this exciting new position, you will join our resourcing team sourcing new Entegro employees across our Survey, Design, Build, Technical Services and Business Support Services teams.
We will provide on the Job Training and Development. You will have an opportunity to work in a fun and friendly Team Environment.
- Work alongside our Senior Consultant to support the team in all aspects of the Recruitment Process.
- Work closely with hiring Managers to understand the recruitment needs for relevant teams.
- Database searching, shortlisting and first round interviewing of candidates on Microsoft Teams.
- Implement sourcing strategies to attract candidates from within the marketplace in a cost-effective manner
- Ensure efficiency in time to hire is maintained, while maintaining a high level of accuracy within the Applicant Tracking System
- Negotiate rates/salaries, present and sell candidates within their business areas to Hiring Managers, ensuring that all processes are followed in line with the agreed methodology
- Provide a high level of candidate care and ensure frequent communication
- Source candidates through various channels (i.e., LinkedIn, Indeed, Facebook, Instagram)
- Build and maintain relationships with passive talent.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3rd level qualification in Business/Science/Engineering
- Prior experience in a Customer Service/Sales/Recruitment would be an advantage
- Loves working with people, and enjoys helping people achieve their personal goals
- Is Tech savvy. Working with our ATS software daily you need to have an interest in learning about new systems and technologies
- High level of energy, resilience, passion and an exceptional work ethic is essential
- Motivated by success, professional growth and earning commission
- Embrace ongoing learning and professional development.
Only candidates eligible to work in Ireland will be considered for the role.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.