- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Pre Sales Engineer (Full Time)
We are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Engineer to work with our Client in their dynamic fast paced dedicated technical team within their Sales organisation. The successful candidate will be supporting the account team by providing technical solutions to meet their customer’s business challenges. Working with customers and translating their needs into solutions based on their product portfolio.
- Consultation with customers on the pre-sales design and implementation of their Managed Infrastructure solutions.
- Leveraging a sound technical consultant skill set, the Pre-Sales Engineer will be able to build relationships with clients in support of the Sales team.
- The Pre-Sales Engineer will provide technical consultancy/ pre-sales support of bids of specified sales opportunities.
- Ensure that the high-level designs of solutions are technically and commercially assured and deliverable.
- Ability to work with marketing to draft and publish new solution descriptions.
Required Qualifications / Expertise
- Previous pre-sales technical consultancy/network design experience for a Service -Provider/Operator/ Network Integrator.
- A good understanding and exposure of the carrier services marketplace incorporating technologies and products such as data, voice, and security.
- General understanding of Layer2, Layer3, IP, MPLS, VoIP (specifically SIP), Wireless (licensed & unlicensed), Fiber, Optical transport (CWDM&DWDM), Local Access Services (GPON/xDSL/Ethernet).
- Juniper/Alcatel-Lucent/Fortinet experience an advantage, but not essential
- Commercially focused with experience of dealing with the bid cycle, demonstrating experience in customer focused activity.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills, which will facilitate the building of customer relationships.
- Be self-driven with the ability to take initiative on role needs.
Key Competencies required
- Wholesale telecoms services - (Ethernet, Wireless and Dark Fibre)
- Presentation skills
- Data analytics desirable
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint.
- Ability to assimilate new information and data quickly and accurately.
- Telecoms Sector
- Commercial Awareness/Acumen
- Role model appropriate behaviours
- Agile approach to work
- Good communicator with ability to convey complex information in a straightforward manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and produce accurate time-critical information
- High levels of flexibility, multitasker, willingness to learn and develop.
- Team player: ability to communicate positively to the team and throughout the company but also be able to maintain a high level of autonomy.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to delegate tasks & give clear instructions when required
- Identify areas for improvement
- Resilient with a passion to succeed.
All applicants must have a valid work permit or be legally entitled to work in Ireland.
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.