- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Technical Recruiter - UK (Full Time)
London, United Kingdom
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious Technical Recruiter in the UK on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be hard-working, dynamic, enthusiastic, highly organised, ambitious, with an eye for detail. In this role you will report to the Head of People and Talent and play an integral part in delivering recruitment objectives. We are a company on a big growth path and your career will grow with us.
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for various roles across all departments of our business.
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates.
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates via sourcing channels.
- Develop and conduct evaluations of candidates at early stages of our process to ensure we are introducing great candidates to our team.
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for Entegro.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Run talent drives regularly and participate in organizing and attending events i.e. graduate fairs, online recruitment expos.
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPIs.
- Proven ability and willingness to work in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Resilience and flexibility in approach.
What You Should Have
- 2+ year’s experience in a Technical Recruiting role (preferably Telecoms) with heavy sourcing expectations.
- A track record of success with achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas.
- Experience working within the Telecommunication Industry would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of the talent market landscape.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent.
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPIs
What’s it like to work here
Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
- People 1st
- People Empowerment
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and hardworking people!
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- Annual subscription to our health incentive partner Body Project also providing Laya EAP Support to all employees and their families.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.