- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Group Fleet & Facilities Manager (Full Time)
Dublin / Kilkenny, Ireland
Group Fleet & Facilities Manager
Reporting to the Head of People and Talent, we are looking for an experienced Fleet / Facilities Manager to oversee all Fleet, Facilities related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of the fleet and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. This role has full responsibilities for our Fleet / Facilities across all of our operating jurisdictions (Ireland/NI/UK)
Leading a team of 2 your key leadership abilities and efficiency as a leader will be a key characteristic requirement.
The FACILITIES goal is to ensure that our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
The FLEET goal is to ensure that our business’s fleet is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Proactively support and input into the Strategic Business Plan and annual Budget planning process,
- Define and implement clear operational goals and activities for Fleet teams that are aligned to the plans.
- Responsible for the performance and output within the Fleet Operations department which includes driver services, accidents, operations and supplier management.
- Ensure fuel efficiency through monitoring, auditing and reporting.
- Manage the performance and development of the fleet.
- Ensure that all costs associated with the department are managed in line with budgets and expectations.
- Promotes, monitors and maintains an environment and culture that improves Health, Safety, Quality and Security with the teams.
- Management of facility maintenance systems to in-house quality compliance standards i.e., Quality Systems ISO9001 / OHSAS 18001.
- Bring a ‘green’ initiative within the fleet portfolio.
- Deal with lease negotiations, agree Heads of Terms and instruct solicitors on any new commercial property acquisitions, that the company undertakes.
- Proactively manage the agreed lease break strategy to ensure that options are reviewed, and appropriate contingency strategies are agreed, and implemented.
- Coordinate the new hire onboarding process for fleet and facilities for employees and contractors in close collaboration with HR and IT, teams
- Coordinate local vendor partners, identify, negotiate, and recommend new vendor relationships, and address service concerns through timely performance reviews
- Own the relationships with building management and service providers to ensure efficient operation of the building, schedule regular maintenance of furniture, appliances, and equipment.
- Procurement responsibilities, within Operations, Fleet, Facilities and Safety Wear Clothing
What Competencies do you require?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to respond after hours for emergencies and able to work outside of designated hours as needed
- Exceptionally strong ownership and "can-do" attitude with a customer service oriented and operational mindset.
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills, effectively building relationships at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to growth and differentiation of company by developing industry leading workplace solutions, capabilities and thought leadership
- Agile/Flexible mindset with the ability to embrace change and switch gears at a moment's notice; superb multi-tasker.
- Curious, problem-solver that likes to experiment and drive improvements.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to have:
- Ideally 6 years + experience in Fleet / Facilities Management role
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Decision making / complex problem solving:
- Acts decisively, promptly and confidently
- Able to operate with limited guidance
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
- Planning and organising:
- Able to evaluate priorities and re-juggle as appropriate
- Deliver on time and with high quality results
- A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity.
- A proven team player at ease with sleeves rolled up approach.
- Spreadsheets and word processing
- High level of IT literacy
Please Note: All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
Entegro is at the forefront of Telecommunications technology, designing and deploying gigabit networks for future generations. We are proud to be industry leaders, working with communities, industry and service providers, to empower and connect people, homes and businesses, in urban and rural areas.
Clients are at the heart of what we do, locally and internationally. They know they can depend on our expertise, experience, innovation and standard of service - qualities drawn from the two successful entities behind Entegro: i.p.One Ltd. and The Syncom Group. Whether it’s a green-field site or a network upgrade, we are your ideal partner, adding value, aiding growth and consolidating your network capacity requirements.
The name Entegro has its roots in the Latin word ‘integro’ - to integrate, recreate or renew, reflecting our ability to combine different elements into a better, unified system, and how we come together to deliver growth for our clients.
Entegro offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required. All backed by Entegro’s commitment to quality, communication and social responsibility.