- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Multi Drop Driver Dublin Region (Full Time)
La Rousse Foods Ltd are a fine foods specialist company based in ParkWest and are looking for a Multi Drop Driver to join their team.
- The job vacancy available is for a Full C category Licence driver with a valid CPC card.
- The driver will deliver throughout Dublin and the surrounding counties from Monday to Saturday each week (In compliance with RSA regulations).
- The role will be a permanent/full-time role subject to a 6-month probationary period.
- All applicants must hold a Full C Category Driving Licence and valid CPC card.
- Up to date manual handling cert and forklift licence an advantage.
- Candidates must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday each week and will be rostered to cover annual leave and weekly breaks.
- Multi Drop experience is an advantage.
We offer a wide range of fresh, seasonal and innovative produce from a network of local and international producers, always keeping informed of the latest food trends. Food safety and quality is paramount to what we do and La Rousse Foods has been ISO 22000 accredited since 2009 and upgraded to FSSC 22000 in 2014.
With our own butchery, cheese-maturing room and chocolate lab, La Rousse Foods can provide bespoke solutions at short notice to cater to our customers' ever-changing needs.
Our demonstration kitchen hosts workshops, discovery lunches as well as suppliers' presentations and tastings. As a sponsor of Euro-Toques' "Chef Development Initiative", we support their educational role by organizing master classes for both students and industry chefs.