- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Content Strategy Lead - Social Media Team (Full Time)
Dublin , Ireland
Omnicom Media Group – Our Business, Our Culture, Our People.
Omnicom Media Group Ireland is an integrated media and communications agency group with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential Irish and international brands including Diageo, PepsiCo, Renault, KBC, Virgin, Specsavers, Warner Bros, FBD, Barry’s Tea, Red Bull, and Eason. OMG operates across over 80 markets across the world with two award-winning media agencies. OMD is the most awarded media network globally whilst PHD is the current Irish media agency of the year.
Our people are at the heart of our business. We believe in building an environment where our teams, talent, and culture come together to create diverse groups that collaborate brilliantly. We are committed to learning, growth, and professional development and we encourage people to develop around their unique interests and skills.
OMG people thrive in a culture where individuality is celebrated with the support of our five Employee Resource Groups meeting regularly to drive one of our culture’s key pillars; Diversity Inclusion and Equity. We are committed to providing an inclusive workspace where everyone is welcome and idea generation can thrive.
Content Strategy Lead - Social Media Team
At OMG, our Social Media Team is growing and the needs of our clients have become broader. Our Social Media specialists have a comprehensive remit, with technical ability, creative thinking, and strategic knowledge all essential.
We are seeking a Content Strategy Lead who will report to the Head of Social and can help to lead in this area, developing a holistic approach across channels and working in true partnership with our clients
- Work with Head of Social and with Business Directors to ensure managed social media services are being delivered to the highest possible standards
- Uncover and understand client objectives, challenges, and needs to actively participate in long-range strategic planning for clients as well as short-term tactical planning and ideation
- Manage key clients, taking briefs, responding and working with the team to deliver end-to-end solutions as needed.
- Lead senior-level client meetings and attend regular client status meetings as appropriate
- Extract insight from reporting completed by your team.
- Develop our capability to manage client investment in the most efficient and effective manner across all social media channels
- Build excellent relationships with various relevant stakeholders
- Advise and support the team in making strategic decisions and assist with major projects as necessary.
- Take a proactive and collaborative approach in driving expertise in content creation and social strategy
Key Skills & Attitudes:
- Comprehensive knowledge of self-service ad platforms;
- Facebook Business Manager
- Snapchat Ad Manager
- Twitter Ad Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google AdWords is a plus
- In addition to expert knowledge in social media management, knowledge of social media’s role within integrated channel strategies is key
- Strong presentation skills
- Be ambitious, driven and passionate about social media
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
- Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate often technical ideas in simple terms
- Be a proactive self-starter who can take a strategic view of where they can add value
- Have a ‘Yes first’ attitude i.e. look for ways to say yes rather than no
- Good commercial skills and strength with numbers, excel and adapting to new tools and systems
- Technical knowledge of social listening software, implementation of set-up and interpretation of results. Know of Talkwalker specifically is a plus, but familiarity with Crimson Hexagon or others is sufficient.
- Experience using social scheduling software such as Sprinklr or other ad-optimisation APIs
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once.
All Applicants must be legal to work in Ireland