- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Digital Performance Manager (Full Time)
Dublin , Ireland
Omnicom Media Group – Our Business, Our Culture, Our People.
Omnicom Media Group Ireland is an integrated media and communications agency group with an enviable portfolio of clients featuring some of the most iconic and influential Irish and international brands including Diageo, PepsiCo, Renault, KBC, Virgin, Specsavers, Warner Bros, FBD, Barry’s Tea, Red Bull, and Eason. OMG operates across over 80 markets across the world with two award-winning media agencies. OMD is the most awarded media network globally whilst PHD is the current Irish media agency of the year.
Our people are at the heart of our business. We believe in building an environment where our teams, talent, and culture come together to create diverse groups that collaborate brilliantly. We are committed to learning, growth, and professional development and we encourage people to develop around their unique interests and skills.
OMG people thrive in a culture where individuality is celebrated with the support of our five Employee Resource Groups meeting regularly to drive one of our culture’s key pillars; Diversity Inclusion and Equity. We are committed to providing an inclusive workspace where everyone is welcome and idea generation can flourish.
Digital Performance Manager
We are in a period of sustained growth and are adding to our team. We are seeking an additional Digital Performance Manager who can contribute to our specialist digital teams; activating a holistic approach across biddable channels and working in true partnership with our clients.
The role is across 2 key areas ;
- Client Success
- Work with teams to ensure performance digital services are being delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Actively manage campaigns to the highest standards to meet KPIs.
- Delegate client work effectively to junior team members.
- Design timely reporting and oversee the delivery of such reports while ensuring tracking, tagging, attribution is accurate.
- Identify areas for client growth within biddable channels.
- Develop great relationships with clients in order to drive trust and collaboration. Ensure appropriate support is being provided, within the scope of our agreements.
- Work to proactively influence & set client expectations
- Demonstrate thought leadership with clients
- Participate in senior-level client meetings and attend regular client status meetings as appropriate.
- Collaborate with and share knowledge with our international teams
- Build excellent relationships with other OMG teams on behalf of your clients
- Talent Development
- Act as a mentor, example, and coach for junior team members.
- Foster a culture that enables sharing, innovation, and pro-activeness
- Advise and support generalist planners making strategic decisions and assist with major projects as necessary
- Be an approachable and supportive resource for all teams
Key Skills & Attitudes:
- Hands-on experience of delivering PPC and Social Media campaigns.
- Be a proactive self-starter who can take a strategic view of where they can add value
- Have a ‘Yes first’ attitude i.e. look for ways to say yes rather than no
- Enjoy talking to clients
- Passion for digital media
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketing principles and strategies
- Have an adaptive style in being able to communicate often technical ideas in simple terms
- Good commercial skills and strength with numbers, excel and adapting to new tools and systems
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once