- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
BER Assessor (Full Time)
Do you want to work for a leading Structural Building Surveying Company in Ireland? Do you thrive on providing GREAT customer service?
Property Health Check Ltd is a leading Professional Building Surveying Company in Ireland. We provide bespoke professional services to clients in both the public and private sector. We are a company that has ambition with integrity at our heart. Our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional service. Through our commitment to invest in people, training, technology, and best practice, we continuously strive to be the best we can be, in everything that we do.
With a range of services currently provided in many counties in Ireland we are continuously developing and expanding our services and team. We have a strong reputation with 20 years’ experience and are recognised as being at the forefront of the building surveying industry. We are recognised in the industry as a dynamic, experienced, professional, and growth orientated building surveying company.
All of our teams’ actions and decisions are critical to the successful functioning of our company. Everyone in our company is a valued team member. We recruit and employ great people through our core values. We believe in investing in our people’s development so that we maintain an environment where our team can flourish and be fulfilled in their work.
At Property Health Check we focus on providing higher levels of staff and client satisfaction through the implementation of our Core Values, which we refer to as "The 5 E's".
- Efficient - Working in a well-organized and competent way.
- Effective - Successful in producing a desired or intended result.
- Educate - Providing and receiving education and instruction to colleagues and our community.
- Expansion - Grow or Die
- E-tegrity - Always do the right thing.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic and qualified professional BER assessor who would like to enhance their career in building surveying / engineering. The successful applicant will be based in Dublin.
- Conduct surveys and assessments and produce BER certificates and Advisory reports for residential and commercial properties.
- Work with our Service Team to fine tune our existing BER services.
- Provide advice / consultancy to private and commercial clients on energy saving improvements to their properties.
- Liaise with Building Contractors, Clients, Architects and Engineers as required.
- Comply as required with all statutory regulations and guidelines and other technical documents.
- Qualified BER Assessor with SEAI registration.
- Proven experience in BER assessments.
- The right to work in Ireland.
- A full, clean, Irish/EU driving licence.
- Flexibility to travel nationwide.
- Interest in enhancing or developing a career in building surveying / engineering.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard for customer care.
- Ability to work within deadlines.
Why Property Health Check?
- Developing Company: We are strongly committed to the growth, expansion, and development of our company, which provides a dynamic interesting working environment with opportunities for career advancement.
- Support Network: Our ethos of open and honest management and leadership provides us with a great working environment where pleasant and friendly people willingly support and help one another in their work and achievements.
- Range of Services: We supply a broad range of services which provides our team with the opportunity to develop and improve their existing experience and knowledge base.
- Education and Growth: We encourage our team members to enhance and improve their technical and personal competencies and provide the relevant supports to enable them to achieve their ambitions.
- Employee Benefits: Company vehicle; Company laptop, phone and professional equipment; Access to contributory pension scheme.
If you want to develop your career and be part of our growing team, we would love to hear from you.
Salary will be in line with qualifications and experience.