KSN are an Irish owned construction consultancy practice providing a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all industry sectors. We focus on adding value quickly, applying innovation consistently and building trust implicitly.
Junior Quantity Surveyors
We are inviting applications from Junior Quantity Surveyors to join our growing teams in Dublin and Cavan. We are seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrate strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude. Good reporting and communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment and computer literacy are essential.
This role involves all aspects of surveying including:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams & Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
At KSN we invest heavily in our teams as we develop our range of services and expertise. Our world class IT systems and innovative training programmes ensure staff are at the cutting edge of industry developments. Graduates are immersed in this learning from the day they join KSN, working directly with our highly experienced supervisors and mentors. The focus of our programme ensures graduates develop excellent technical skills as they work towards professional accreditation.
KSN Graduates can expect:
- Exceptional support and training to complete the mandatory and technical competencies needed to surpass the requirements for the APC
- Individual mentoring provided directly by senior personnel
- Tailored plans and timelines to meet required competencies and experience
- Excellent industry exposure and extensive interview training
- Development of the softer skills needed to succeed in your role (communication, teamwork and adaptability.
Interested applicants are invited to share an up-to-date CV and cover note for positions at either of these levels.