STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Assist with all student affairs emails to include overdue payments and attendance issues when requested to do so.
- Monitor ETA on all student activities as per required by Student Affairs and at times, Registration Department.
- Take care of new batch students once turned over to Student Affairs and scheduling and assisting as directed by management.
- Assist Operations Department at the airport concerning required documents and/or missing documents for ground school students.
- Handle upfront all student affairs issues and direct students to the appropriate team members when deemed necessary.
- Input all postponements and withdrawal data when required.
- Contact withdrawal students via telephone on issue of not attending the academy.
- Always provided professional customer service.
- Perform additional requested assistance on task related things to help with operations department
- Additional tasks that may be requested by phase 1 manager or registration manager
Specific tasks to included but not limited to;
- Assist students with training issues as needed
- Professionalism in Customer Services and Public Relations
- instructor/student relations
- ETA operations, student tracking of grades
- Follow Student withdrawal tracking procedures
- Attrition tracking records