Zinopy, part of the Trilogy Technologies Group are actively recruiting for an experienced & motivated Tier 2 Virtualisation Engineer with Citrix Qualifications. The successful candidate will join one of our off site teams.
Role and responsibilities:
- Managing End User Computing Incidents & Tasks through Customer case handling system (Open Pursuit)
- Proactive monitoring of Customer Citrix Farm
- Managing relationship between Deskside Service Support & BSC Service Centre
- Implementing & maintaining maintenance Plans
- Working closely with other Customer ITS delivery team to resolve incidents
- Day to Day Administration of the Citrix Farm
- Creating Tips & Tricks
- Support Customer Workspace Strategy
- Maintain and create relevant documentation as required
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server 2008r2 & Server 2016 operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop 7.6 & Citrix XenDesktop 7.15 troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of network troubleshooting
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory.
- Good App-V Administration
- Good Wyse thin client administration
- Good knowledge of Controlup Monitoring
- Familiarity with other areas of desktop technologies e.g. Virtual Desktop, device imaging, software packaging, application layering.
- Good working knowledge of current desktop technologies, Microsoft Office and cloud technology.
- Good working knowledge of current IT industry technologies and IT service management processes.
- Appsense Administration
- working knowledge of IIS and other web technologies.
- working knowledge of Scripting – PowerShell preferably.
- App-V Administration
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship buildingskills
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
- Proven ability to be customer focused.
Education and experience:
- 3rd LevelQualification
- 2-3 years of working in a support role as an end user computing engineer