- Bachelor’s degree in English teaching or Bachelor’s degree in Education degree
- Equivalent Bachelor’s degree along with teaching certificate; CELTA, DELTA, TESOL.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Previous experience teaching English as a second language.
Teacher will be handling a beginner-levels
- Master’s degree in education
- Previous experience teaching English in native country
- Teach classes using specified English language curriculum across multiple levels as assigned.
- Develop lesson plans conforming to set syllabus.
- Transform classroom atmosphere conducive to learning by providing required classroom facilities.
- Update and maintain accurate record keeping for daily attendance and student performance.
- Complete all required paperwork within given deadlines.
- Test, evaluate and counsel students with respect to their academic performance and goals.
- Participate in staff meetings, in-house workshops and ongoing teacher training programs.
- Learn and comply with institutional policies and procedures.
- Teach and guide ESL students as assigned.
- Interact with English Foundation Program manager and supervisor to improve delivery specified aviation English academic programs.
- Solicit and incorporate feedback on classroom performance to ensure positive and meaningful student experience.
- Correspond effectively with school administrative staff regarding planned and unplanned absences.
- Provide clear ESL instructions and materials for substitutes.
- Provide assistance in identifying potential pilot candidate students.
- Adapt locally adopted curriculum guides for areas taught.
- Adapt to local cultures and adhere to all local rules and regulations.