- Develop lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives specific for teaching MATH or Physics .
- Instruct through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
- Meeting with parents or guardians, teachers, counsellors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problems.
- Bachelor degree in Math or Physics from a recognized University
- Minimum of 2 years full time teaching experience in Math or Physics
- Must have excellent English skills
- Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Start Date: Immediately .
Contract Duration: 1 year (renewable)
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Vacation: 1 month , plus national holidays and term breaks
Medical Insurance: Coverage provided
Paperwork Requirements: Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts.